Here is a list of my recommended reading. I have read and enjoyed all or some portion of these pieces. I hope you do too!
- Women Who Run with Wolves by Clarissa Pinkola Estes
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- Struggle for Intimacy by Janet Woititz
- How to Love by Thich Nhat Hanh
- A Return to Love by Marianne Williamson
- How to be an Adult in Relationships by David Richo
- The Mystery of Sacrifice by Evelyn Underhill
- The Curated Closet by Anuschka Rees
- Why We Sleep by Matthew Walker, PhD
And here's a BONUS list of some of my favorite thing!
- Peloton Spin Bike - my referral code is 5EQYZW - I'd love it if you use when/if you decide to buy a bike!
- Coyuchi Cloud Brushed Flannel Sheets - Coyuchi did not come to PLAY. These sheets are incredible and I love gifting them!
- Osea skincare products have been a game changer for me! I currently use the Atmosphere Protection Cream (as a day moisturizer) and the Essential Hydrating Oil (as a night moisturizer)
I had the glorious opportunity to deliver this talk early in sobriety. I hope you listen to it and hear something you can identify with.